RHOC's Shannon Beador Is Considering a Breast Augmentation: ‘They’re Just Deflated Balloons’ Rhoc Shannon - BitCoin Wealth 247 News Blog
SUBTOTAL :

Follow Us

Rhoc Shannon
RHOC's Shannon Beador Is Considering a Breast Augmentation: ‘They’re
Just Deflated Balloons’ Rhoc Shannon

RHOC's Shannon Beador Is Considering a Breast Augmentation: ‘They’re Just Deflated Balloons’ Rhoc Shannon

Short Description:

Product Description

Shannon Beador Gets Emotional About David Beador | RHOC | WWHL

Shannon Beador Is Considering a Breast Augmentation: ‘They’re Just Deflated Balloons’

Shannon Beador Is Considering a Breast Augmentation: ‘They’re Just Deflated Balloons’

Rhoc Shannon,RHOC's Shannon Beador Is Considering a Breast Augmentation: ‘They’re Just Deflated Balloons’
Rhoc Shannon

“My mother has been saying that I should get a boob lift because I breastfed Sophie for 26 months and the twins for 14,”

. “When I went in he said that I would have to have an implant put in.”

The mom of three now-teenage daughters said she would go for a minimal implant.

Rhoc Shannon,RHOC's Shannon Beador Is Considering a Breast Augmentation: ‘They’re Just Deflated Balloons’
“I want them small, ” Beador said. “I don’t need the big. That’s not me. I don’t even know [what size].” Rhoc Shannon

Rhoc Shannon,RHOC's Shannon Beador Is Considering a Breast Augmentation: ‘They’re Just Deflated Balloons’
Rhoc Shannon , though, didn’t think that she needed a breast lift.

“When you said you were going to have your breasts augmented, I was surprised because you have such a good bra on all the time that I didn’t think there was any need. They sit up nicely,” he said.

Rhoc Shannon,RHOC's Shannon Beador Is Considering a Breast Augmentation: ‘They’re Just Deflated Balloons’
But Beador disagreed, saying that the bra gets all the credit.

“I’m throwing skin in a sling every single day,” she said. “It’s just like a Calvin Klein pushup. I’m single now and my boobs are… they’re just deflated balloons a little bit.”

RELATED VIDEO: Shannon Beador on Co-Parenting With Ex-Husband: ‘I Want David to Be a Part of My Children’s Lives’

“I don’t know. There’s scars and I don’t really like to [see that],” she said. “The thing I asked about was does the sensitivity go away? Because that’s key. It’s a gateway to the vagina. [The doctor] said that sometimes it can happen. It’s like a roll of the dice!”

Rhoc Shannon,RHOC's Shannon Beador Is Considering a Breast Augmentation: ‘They’re Just Deflated Balloons’
, Rhoc Shannon , Beador proudly

, but talked about how tough it was for her to step in front the camera all season.

“I have to tell you when the season started filming, I didn’t want to film. I didn’t want to be in front of the camera. It was like, ‘Oh my God, everyone’s going to see how I’ve let myself go,’ ” she said at the reunion. “You feel crappy about yourself. And I know there’s a lot of women who say, ‘You’re not that big’ or you know ‘I’m bigger and you’re making too big of a deal out of it.’ And I apologize to those women, I didn’t meant to offend anyone. But for me, I’ve always been a size 2 or 4. So for me personally, this was just a huge change.”

airs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11 a.m. ET on SiriusXM’s Radio Andy (Ch. 102).

Subscribe to PEOPLE’s newsletters so you never miss out on a must-read story

Subscribe to PEOPLE’s newsletters so you never miss out on a must-read story

0 Reviews:

Post Your Review