RHOC's Shannon Beador Admits Her Body Insecurities Makes It Hard to Date: 'I'm Not Comfortable' Rhoc Shannon - BitCoin Wealth 247 News Blog
SUBTOTAL :

Follow Us

Rhoc Shannon
RHOC's Shannon Beador Admits Her Body Insecurities Makes It Hard to
Date: 'I'm Not Comfortable' Rhoc Shannon

RHOC's Shannon Beador Admits Her Body Insecurities Makes It Hard to Date: 'I'm Not Comfortable' Rhoc Shannon

Short Description:

Product Description

Heather kicks Shannon out of her house RHOC

's Shannon Beador Admits Her Body Insecurities Makes It Hard to Date: 'I'm Not Comfortable'

's Shannon Beador Admits Her Body Insecurities Makes It Hard to Date: 'I'm Not Comfortable'

. And now, the insecurities she still feels over her body are preventing her from meeting Mr. Right.

, Beador opened up about the emotional hurtles she still needs to pass after her 17-year marriage in order to feel comfortable dating again, admitting, “I want to have a partner … [but] I don’t know if I’m ready.”

Though she’s lost weight, Beador is still learning to love herself and rebuild her confidence.

“I think that part of the reason why I can’t imagine myself with somebody or dating somebody is because I’m not comfortable in my body,” she told fellow Housewife

, tearing up. “If I were to take my clothes off, I don’t want to see it so I don’t want somebody else to see it.”

“I know I’m a good catch, but it’s hard for me to say,” she added. “I was just told for all these years that I’m selfish and I’m worthless and I’m fat. I know I’m not, but when you hear it for so long…”

‘s Shannon Beador Struggles to Take Off Her Wedding Ring: ‘It’s a Big Deal’

Rhoc Shannon,RHOC's Shannon Beador Admits Her Body Insecurities Makes It Hard to Date: 'I'm Not Comfortable'
RELATED VIDEO: Shannon Beador on Dating After Divorce: ‘I Am Dating a Little Now!’

“I’ve heard all of those things for so long too, Shannon,” she said, holding back tears. “There’s not days I don’t cry or [feel] depressed. I’m lonely. I don’t have anybody having my back. It’s sad. I want somebody that’s there for me.”

“It looks like I go out and have a good time with guys, but the reality is, I just got out of a 13 year marriage and I am not used to being alone,” Dodd admitted to audiences.

It was an emotional admission for both, but Beador and Dodd said they were lucky to have each other. “Kelly and I have gone through hell and back,” Beador said. “Who would have thought that I’d be sitting, having a nice conversation. And her supporting me, shows you how you can evolve.”

Rhoc Shannon,RHOC's Shannon Beador Admits Her Body Insecurities Makes It Hard to Date: 'I'm Not Comfortable'
Rhoc Shannon ,” she said. “I’m just grateful we’ve reached the point in our relationship where we totally understand each other. You have such a big heart and I’m really grateful that we’re at this place.”

Said Dodd: “I’m grateful to you too. I mean, who knew?”

RELATED VIDEO: Shannon Beador on Co-Parenting With Ex-Husband: ‘I Want David to Be a Part of My Children’s Lives’

Now, Beador, seems to have gotten over some of her hurtles.

Rhoc Shannon,RHOC's Shannon Beador Admits Her Body Insecurities Makes It Hard to Date: 'I'm Not Comfortable'
, she revealed that she’s been dating more and more Rhoc Shannon , and has been having fun doing it.

Rhoc Shannon,RHOC's Shannon Beador Admits Her Body Insecurities Makes It Hard to Date: 'I'm Not Comfortable'
“I’m just trying to navigate through it,” she said. “I will say I’m having a lot of fun right now. I don’t think I’ve ever had more fun. When I was in my younger years, you’re trying to struggle financially. Now I’m just having fun.”

Rhoc Shannon,RHOC's Shannon Beador Admits Her Body Insecurities Makes It Hard to Date: 'I'm Not Comfortable'
Rhoc Shannon

Subscribe to PEOPLE’s newsletters so you never miss out on a must-read story

0 Reviews:

Post Your Review