JACK'S CHALLENGE 2 (YIAY #183)
19 Times The Internet Savagely Roasted the "Friend Zone"
You're never 'stuck in the friend zone', if you value having women as friends.
A woman does not friend zone you. Lack of romantic feelings is not a verb. You have not been acted against. Her default is not sex/marriage.
You say "friendzone" but I hear "her free will and autonomy is inconvenient to my boner and therefore she's the bad guy"
4. When you have actual standards for companionship.
Guy asked if I put him in the friend zone. I was like, whoa slow down there. I'll have sex with you, but friendship is a serious commitment.
http://holtzbabes.tumblr.com/post/92359288848/if-a-guy-ever-tells-you-youve-friend-zoned-him
Tips Fedora Meme
Tips Fedora Meme
http://saintcaffeinated.tumblr.com/post/147053848423/petition-to-abolish-the-entire-concept-of-being

https://sourcedumal.tumblr.com/post/46833470967/the-friendzone
10. When so many women have experienced this bizarro behavior.
http://cougarmeat.tumblr.com/post/110895885905/how-many-dudes-in-the-friend-zone-does-it-take-to
http://theconcealedweapon.tumblr.com/post/162547868270/how-to-prove-that-women-reject-nice-guys-and-date
http://theashleyclements.tumblr.com/post/45975582171/why-is-the-term-friend-zone-so-popular-when-the

http://kinderwhore-with-the-most-cake.tumblr.com/post/122445142894/the-friend-zone-is-a-concept-that-exists-only-to

Tips Fedora Meme
http://ishipitlikeups.tumblr.com/post/77179995492/spoiler-alert-a-person-does-not-have-to-be
19. And when friendship with a woman only makes your life better.
Why do guys get so bitter about the friendzone? Like it. Love it. Make yourself at home. Get to know the neighbors. We do karaoke on Sundays
10 Things Guys Won't Tell You About Having a Beard
9 Guys on How They Knew Immediately They Had Met
Ariana and Pete’s Astrological Signs Explain All

0 Reviews:
Post Your Review